Sunday, December 03, 2006

Shopped with my mum at holland village today! I finally got my earrings for prom. They're like big white plastic hoop earrings. I also bought my black metallic nail polish from sasa. My mum was still early for work so we shopped somemore and I tried out some skinny jeans. Omg. I love them so much, ut the cutting didn't suit me. It made me look like I had a dick or sth due to the excess cloth at the front. Oh well, at least I know I can wear such a fit. Only thing is to find it.

Met up with audrey for coffee at coffeebean. I was reading my book and sipping my cappucino when to my horror, I realized I was surrounded by students and could here them discussing the topic of sine and cosine. I just had to move before all the horrid memories of the A levels came back to me. Audrey bought lots of stuff for me from her trip to Shenzhen and HK. THANKS ALOT DEAR:)))). PLUS, she lost her haircut bet as the chinese hairdresser didn't understand her and cropped her hair all short. So now she owes me a treat. I told her to treat me to clothes instead of food, because I sooooo do not want to gain weight. Haha. Now, I just have to pick the clothes I want and she will have to pay half price! I see my satchel hobo bag/ballet pumps/skinny jeans on their way!

I love Marks and Spencer chips because they only cost $1.90 and contain only 175 calories per pack.

No comments: